Titan’s Civil Disturbance Support
Re: Titan’s Civil Disturbance Support
Dear Clients and Contacts:
As the City of Chicago, and surrounding areas continue to navigate through volatile protest activity, Titan Security remains positioned to support our clients during these challenging times.
- Titan’s 24/7 Security Operations Center is active to take all calls at any time and can be reached at (312) 902-3400.
- Titan’s Director of Emergency Management Services, former OEMC, Certified Emergency Manager, and Vice-Chair of the BOMA/Chicago Preparedness Committee, is leading our communication efforts including gathering and providing information to our clients and team members.
- Titan’s Managers including Senior Leadership team members are active and visiting sites to support staff and clients.
- Titan’s Field Supervisors remain active in marked vehicles to respond to incidents and support onsite staff members.
- Titan Electronics Service Technicians are active and available to service any electronic security equipment that may have been impacted by recent activity.
- Titan is working with our active CPD partners to provide Off-Duty Law Enforcement support.
The protest activity that started on Friday, May 29, 2020 resulted in a series of events beyond the reasonable control of Titan including street closures, partial lockdowns, and suspension of public transportation through the Chicago Loop area. In response to these events, Titan’s managers have taken extraordinary measures including but not limited to the items below, which may result in additional billing for our services during this time:
- Transporting security officers to and from work in company and personal vehicles;
- Arranging ride share or taxis for security officers to and from work;
- Coordinating parking for security officers that were able to drive to work; and
- Modifying schedules to ensure coverage is in place, even if it required overtime.
As we continue to prepare for ongoing
protest activity, the safety of Titan’s employees, as well as the safety of our
clients and their visitors, remains Titan’s top priority. Titan’s Senior Leadership Team and our Safety
Committee continues to work with our public sector partners to pivot our
operations as necessary to support our clients and team members throughout
If you have any questions or concerns regarding security coverage or Titan’s Civil Disturbance Support, please contact your Titan representative or the Titan office at (312) 902-3400. We will continue to communicate with you via email and at http://securechicago.com/posts/.
Titan Security Group